Pity-Poetry

Pity-Poetry

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Poetry In Soggy Water

My cheeks turn inside-out with the confusion-
Red 
The slighted words slipping 
Past
Ripples in the seventy-one percent
Water-filled planet

Out of that many particles
I choose the words that appear
To fit best
Voices speaking too far ahead of my 
Sensory perception 

But it is not me
Who should be cowering in fear;
In embarrassment from ignorance

Bulging, shiny men with pen 
And paper
Coursing the lines printed for simpletons
With their phallicies and cuntinuations 
Of one syllable words-
The most rudimentary poems  

I smile:
Turn it down a tad

As you wish, darling

Yes, please turn is down
Out of my mind's ear holes
And thought holes
And electric burning wires

I pray to God
That I had never heard 
That bullshit

No comments:

Post a Comment