Pity-Poetry

Pity-Poetry

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Makes You Memorable

I can paint a beautiful picture,
But you won't want to look into it;
I can make beautiful music with you,
But you won't want to listen to it

I've tried writing this letter
Now
Several times before
I'll tell you now that living
Has become somewhat a chore
And following their rules is such
A god-forsaken bore

Death is like a song I sing

I'm thinking of retrogression,
About going back to my best friend
Blasted, acid, F-asterisks;
See, couldn't he say he may
Crash;
It is fit to replay 
D-Day ashes

If you feel like their plan
Does not
Fit us all-

With all respect-
All of us are over it

There are no phones
Ringing
No one speaking
When you are alone

It feels like there is no
Reason 
To keep breathing
If I'm going to be alone;

You know,
You know-

I guess I'm a psycho 
Couldn't endure to save me
Sorry to get carried away
I try to contain it;

You said you'd 
Never
Ever 
Break
Down
But here I am sweeping
Pieces off of the ground

I've spent
All
Night
Long
Scared of tomorrow;
I broke my alarm 

Everything is 
Almost
Lost
Pick it up slow
Before it's gone
Gone

I never thought I'd be so fragile
(You're not alone)
If it didn't
Break
Before, it's about to-

I'm fragile.

Tell me that you love me,
Always thinking of me;
Unconditional
I'm hoping I'm your favorite-
Putting my heart and soul 
In these lines

Stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment