Pity-Poetry

Pity-Poetry

Saturday, June 7, 2014

Double Dose

The thing about sanity
Is
Absolutely nothing
It does not exist

Sighing I repeat
his opening line
Before the show
I’m insanely in love
                                             With you
Deep satin wailing
Inside my vessels
Sailing in a line
Of all real numbers
Sleeping in a dark
                                             Purple chair
                                             The metal sits
                                             To pass time

Wait on the bed
Dressed in skin
He’ll remember you
Soon enough
                                             Holes caressing
                                             Needles
                                             Doctors give me life
You thought I was
Shooting up
I blew my face
Out of my mind
Oh there it goes
Only I saw
Balloons across the sky
Spilling acid rain
On my one-man parade
Hold still
Their words seem to
Stay


No comments:

Post a Comment